天津信托资讯门户

【国际租赁】联合信托银行调查显示对中小企业投资的关注(English attached)

国际租赁联盟GlobalLeasingUnion2021-04-03 06:27:44

联合信托银行(UTB)对108家经纪商和中介机构的调查显示,61%的资产和房地产融资机构认为英格兰银行在中小企业投资可能遭到扼杀的基准利率仅增加0.25%。

相反,37%的受访者认为基准利率为1%对中小企业投资几乎没有影响。联合信托银行(United Trust Bank)资产融资主管马丁•尼克松(Martin Nixon)表示:“融资租赁协会(FLA)的数据表明,资产融资部门在2018年上半年继续增长,但现在判断最近的基准利率增加对中小企业的投资借款是否产生了影响还为时尚早。资产融资市场极具竞争力,从我们自己的角度来看,今年夏天联合信托银行(UTB)的业务水平高于平均水平。”

尼克松补充说:“负责任的企业主将考虑利率的最终上升趋势,并且资助者继续提供有吸引力的条款,而且前瞻性的中小企业仍然希望利用机会,如果2019年晚些时候又一次增长,那么我认为不会出现很大的挫折。但是,如果英格兰银行宣布英国脱欧的另一次加息,再加上我们在欧盟以外的未来的持续不确定性,这可能会导致一些企业暂停和盘点。”

在之前由联合信托银行(UTB)进行的经纪人情绪民意调查中,三分之二(67%)的资产融资经纪人表示,英国退欧的不确定性导致一些企业推迟对车辆、工厂和机械的投资。其余33%的人认为,英国脱欧并未影响他们所打交道的公司。该研究由联合信托银行(UTB)于2018年2月在124家从事房地产和资产融资的经纪人和中介机构中进行。

注:本文来源于租赁生活,由国际租赁联盟翻译,如转载请注明译者和出处。

Original Article

United Trust Bank survey shows concern for SME investment

A United Trust Bank (UTB) survey of 108 brokers and intermediaries has shown that 61% of asset and property financiers believe it would take only one more 0.25% increase in the base rate set by the Bank of England for a potential stifling in SME investment.

Conversely, 37% of respondents felt that a base rate of 1% would have little to no effect on SME investment. Martin Nixon, head of asset finance at United Trust Bank, said: “Finance and Leasing Association (FLA) figures indicate that the asset finance sector continued to grow in the first half of 2018 but it is too early to tell if the recent base rate increase has had any impact on SME borrowing for investment. The asset finance market is extremely competitive and, from our own perspective, UTB has experienced above average business levels so far this summer.”

Nixon added: “Responsible business owners will have factored in some eventual upward movement in interest rates, and with funders continuing to offer attractive terms and forward-thinking SMEs still wishing to take advantage of opportunities, I don’t think there would be a major setback were another increase to come about later in 2019. If, however, the Bank of England were to announce another base rate hike this side of Brexit, that combined with continued uncertainty over our future outside of the EU, may well cause some businesses to pause and take stock.”

In a previous broker sentiment poll carried out by UTB, two thirds (67%) of brokers operating in the asset finance sector expressed belief that Brexit uncertainty is causing some businesses to delay investing in vehicles, plant, and machinery. The remaining 33% felt that Brexit was not affecting the companies they dealt with. The research was carried out by UTB in February 2018 among 124 brokers and intermediaries working in property and asset finance.

翻译:胡嘉璐

审校:张    媛

编辑:刘    蓉